Want a matcha latte that makes your skin look and feel amazing? If so, you need Joy McCarthy of Joyous Health’s Matcha Collagen Latte in your life! It’s rich and creamy from the coconut butter, sweetened with a touch of honey, and spiked with 10 grams of collagen peptides from clean collagen. Plus, it’s simple to make (just put all the ingredients in the blender and you’re set), so you can sip your way to hydrated and healthy skin all winter long!
- 1 scoop Genuine Health clean collagen (clean collagen marine unflavoured or clean collagen bovine unflavoured )
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (aka manna)
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Sprinkle bee pollen
- In a high powered blender, place 1 scoop (10g) clean collagen, matcha powder, coconut butter, raw honey, almond milk and hot water.
- CAUTION: Let the steam from the hot water evaporate before you place the lid on the blender.
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds until nice and creamy.
- Pour into a mug and sprinkle with bee pollen.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device