Perfect for salty cravings and so you can skip all the added sugar in typical store-bought trail mix.
- 1.5 cups raw almonds (unsalted)
- 1.5 cups hulled pumpkin seeds (unsalted)
- 1.5 cups raw sunflower seeds (unsalted)
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ - 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (1/4 mild / 1 teaspoon SPICY)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl so spices are well mixed in with the nuts
- Bake for 10 minutes, toss, and bake for another 5-10 minutes, making sure they don't burn
Mandy King, Holistic Nutritionist
Mandy King is a Holistic Nutritionist, and the founder of HEAL (Healthy Eating And Living). She works with health conscious people who want to increase their energy, fix their digestion and lose weight, once and for all.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device