Vanilla Pear Morning Muffins
by Tori Wesszer on
- 2 cups grated ripe Bartlett pear (skin on)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup cane or coconut sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour*
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour* (*or flour substitute of choice)
- ¾ cup fermented Greek yogurt proteins+ (vanilla)
- ¾ cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and line large muffin tin with paper liners.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine grated pear, eggs, vanilla, olive oil, yogurt, sugar and honey.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk together. Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir together with a spatula until well combined.
- Scoop out the muffin mix into liners.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until just golden brown and when toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Remove from oven to cool on a baking rack and serve. These freeze well!
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device