- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt
- To make the chocolate sauce: stir the ingredients together until smooth. Drizzle on the inside of however many glasses you are using.
- To make the chia pudding: stir all the ingredients together and let sit for 10-15 minutes; the chia seeds will gel up and make it into a rice pudding-like consistency. Adjust according to taste. If it’s too thin, add more chia or 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds. If it’s too thick, add more almond milk. Scoop into the bottom of however many glasses you are using.
- To make the smoothie: blend all ingredients together until smooth and the consistency you like. Add more almond milk or ice if it’s too thick. If you’d like it a bit sweeter, add 1-2 pitted dates. Pour over the chia pudding and enjoy with a spoon and/or straw!
You’ll Probably like
Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile