- 1 1/2 Cups blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 Cups coconut sugar
- 2 Tsp. almond extract
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- For the almond paste, place the flour and sugar in a food processor and pulse. Add the almond extract and pulse. Add the honey and then process until a thick dough is formed. If too sticky, add more flour and sugar.
- Form it into a log, wrap it up in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to a month.
- For the rum balls, combine the almond paste, cocoa powder, rum and fermented vegan proteins+ in a bowl.
- With your hands, form little balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Roll the balls into the coconut.
- Place balls into the fridge for approximately 4 hours until firm. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
You’ll Probably like
Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile