- 1 scoop Genuine Health clean collagen (marine or bovine) unflavoured
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (aka manna)
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Sprinkle bee pollen
- In a high powered blender, place 1 scoop (10g) clean collagen, matcha powder, coconut butter, raw honey, almond milk and hot water.
- CAUTION: Let the steam from the hot water evaporate before you place the lid on the blender.
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds until nice and creamy.
- Pour into a mug and sprinkle with bee pollen.
- Partager sur Facebook
- Tweeter sur Twitter
- Épingler sur Pinterest
- Share on LinkedIn
- Email article
Joy McCarthy is the Founder of Joyous Health, a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and best-selling author. A trusted nutrition expert, Joy has been featured in hundreds of publications both online and in print; and is a regular health expert on TV. Through her innate drive to inspire others, Joy has created numerous online programs and eBooks under JOYOUS U and is a faculty member at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. Joy lives in Toronto with her husband Walker and their daughter Vienna.