GENUINE HEALTH X OURA RING GIVEAWAY
Official Contest Rules
1. Sponsor. The Genuine Health x Oura Ring Giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Genuine Health Inc., an Ontario company with an office located to 200, 491 College St. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6J 2X7 (“Genuine Health”) and Oura Health Oy, a Finnish limited company with an office located at Elektroniikkatie 10, 90590 Oulu, Finland (“Oura”, and collectively with Genuine Health, the “Sponsors”).
2. Eligibility. This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Québec, and the continental United States (the “Territory”) who have reached the age of majority in their applicable province, territory or state of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsors, their parents, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials, and those living in the same household. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by Genuine Health, in Genuine Health’s sole discretion.
3. Contest Dates and Times. The Contest begins on January 18, 2024 at 12:00a.m. EST and ends on March 1, 2024 at 11:59p.m EST (Contest End Date) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
4. How to Enter. You can enter via an online entry form available at https://genuinehealth.ca/pages/genuine-health-x-oura-ring. For this Contest receipt of an Internet entry occurs when Genuine Health's server records the entry information. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by Genuine Health, in its sole discretion. There is a limit of one entry per email address.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in Genuine Health’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant the Sponsors a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with Selected Entrants. Proof of transmission (for example, screenshots or captures) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
5. Contest Prizes. A total of three winners will be randomly selected to win the following prize based on residency being in Canada or the continental United States:
- Genuine Health prize pack (total approximate retail value: $300 CAD, $300 USD, as applicable) which includes the following;
Canadian Resident Prize Pack
United States Resident Prize Pack
Deep Sleep (total approximate retail value: $24.99 CAD)
Deep Sleep (total approximate retail value: $24.99 USD)
Saffron Stress (total approximate retail value: $44.99 CAD)
Clear Focus (total approximate retail value: $29.99 USD)
Greens+ Original Mixed Berry 540g (total approximate retail value: $79.99 CAD)
Greens+ Extra Energy Orange 30 servings (total approximate retail value: $49.49 USD)
All In One Vanilla (total approximate retail value: $69.99 CAD)
Fermented Organic Vegan Protein Vanilla 600g (total approximate retail value: $34.99 USD)
Mood Probiotic 30 capsules (total approximate retail value: $51.99 CAD)
Mood Probiotic 30 capsules (total approximate retail value: $39.99 USD)
Marine Clean Collagen 140g (total approximate retail value: $26.99 CAD)
Women’s Daily Probiotic 30 capsules (total approximate retail value: $36.99 USD)
Intentionally left blank.
Bovine Collagen Unflavoured 280g (total approximate retail value: $24.99 USD)
Kids Probiotic Lemonade Chewable (total approximate retail value: $17.99 USD)
Fermented Fiber Superfoods+ Summer Berry Pomegranate 224g (total approximate retail value: $39.99 USD)
- one silver Oura Ring Gen3 Heritage (total approximate retail value: $399 CAD, $299 USD, as applicable);
- and a one-year free Oura membership (total approximate retail value: $95.88 CAD, $71.88, as applicable).
Note that the listed approximate retail values do not include any applicable tax. Selected Entrants shall be responsible for any taxes and related reporting applicable to their receipt of Contest prizes.
All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this Contest or the use or redemption of a prize. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. Prizes or any portion of a prize cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at the time of award.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Contest End Date.
7. Skill-testing Question. Selected Entrants will be required, as a condition of winning a prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, Genuine Health’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email at the time of winner confirmation.
8. Winner Selection and Confirmation. Within five business days of the Contest End Date, Genuine Health, or an employee, agent or other representative of Genuine Health, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received before Contest End Date and select the potential winners (“Selected Entrants”). Selected Entrants will be deemed winners if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, such Selected Entrant will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, Selected Entrants will be required to: (i) correctly answer Genuine Health’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (“Winner Release”); and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Genuine Health.
Selected Entrants will be notified within ten business days of the contest draw and will be contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry into the Contest (the “Winner Notification”). Selected Entrants will have ten business days to respond to the Winner Notification and confirm their eligibility and prize. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept a prize will be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant will be selected by random draw, in Genuine Health’s sole discretion. A signed copy of the Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor no later than ten business days following the Selected Entrants receiving the Winner Notification. Genuine Health is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for Genuine Health to receive a Selected Entrant’s response.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by account holder of the email address entered at the time of entry (the “Authorized Account Holder”). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that such Selected Entrant is the Authorized Account Holder associated with a selected entry, including proof that the Selected Entrant’s legal name matches the entry form and that they reside within the Territory.
9. Release and Indemnification. All winners must sign the Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with all Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept prizes as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsors, their departments and agencies, parents, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (Released Parties) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of entries by the Sponsors, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of prizes as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by entrants with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize, and the use of entries by the Sponsors.
As a condition of participating in the Contest, entrants hereby acknowledge and agree that as between Genuine Health and Oura, Genuine Health is solely responsible and liable for all aspects of the Contest, including the administration and management thereof. As a condition of participating in the Contest, entrants hereby further acknowledge and agree that the Sponsors are not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information that may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries that fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Winner Releases; (iv) injury or damage to entrants’ computers or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel and the use of entries by Sponsors; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer hackers or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
10. Other Conditions. The Sponsors reserve the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice to entrants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the Contest End Date.
Entrants may further consent to receive newsletters and offers from the Sponsors (“Sponsor Emails”) by opting in to receive Sponsor Emails upon entering the contest. In accordance with the Territory’s anti-spam legislation, if such consent is received, the Sponsors will provide a mechanism for entrants to unsubscribe from Sponsor Emails. Entrants will also have the ability to withdraw consent to receive Sponsor Emails at any time by contacting the Sponsors via the listed contact information in Sponsor Emails.
12. Law. The Contest is void (and all entries are thereby void) where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws in Canada and the United States. For clarity, prohibition by law shall include any jurisdiction in which the Sponsors are required to register or obtain licenses, permits or other forms of authorization in connection with the Contest. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of Ontario, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in the province of Ontario".
13. Rule Amendments. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsors corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
14. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsors. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsors’ intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsors is strictly prohibited.
© GENUINE HEALTH INC. 2024. All Rights Reserved.