UTI-preventing probiotic | 50 billion
Urinary tract infections are often caused by bacteria that enter the urethra and bladder, causing inflammation and infection. Though a UTI most commonly happens in the urethra and bladder, bacteria can also travel up the ureters and infect your kidneys.
Most of us women have had them and if you have, you know that they are uncomfortable and even dangerous and unfortunately, very easy to get. That is why the all-female Research & Development team at Genuine Health feels this product is an important addition to our women's health line-up. The specific strains in this probiotic were chosen because they are scientifically proven to help prevent UTIs and improve your Urinary Tract Health. The use of a probiotic will balance a women’s PH by ensuring the good bacteria grows and, yeast and other bad bacteria do not overgrow. In addition to the probiotic strains, we added Cranberry Extract to ensure said bad bacteria cannot adhere to the urinary tract walls, therefore, preventing an infection from occurring.
The all-female Research & Development team at Genuine Health feels this product is an important addition to our women's health line-up to manage a common problem amongst females.
As always Genuine Health's probiotics are Vegan & Gluten-Free so they are gentler on your stomach and easy to take daily.
- Regular price
- $49.99 CAD
- Sale price
- $49.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Unit price
Why You'll Love ItLearn More
- Includes strains chosen to decrease vaginal pH, support against uropathogens and provide healthy skin support, including L. fermentum, L. gasseri, L. rhamnosus and Lactococcus lactis. Plus CRAN naturelle™ organic cranberry to promote gut & urinary tract health.
With potency guaranteed right up until expiry. No need to store in the fridge, keep your probiotics wherever it's convenient so you never forget to take them again.
A vegan, plastic-free capsule delivers up to 10x the bacteria to the gut for maximum effectiveness.
Made without soy ingredients.
- For a daily source of probiotics to strengthen a woman’s gut flora and support urinary tract and immune system health.
- Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food. If you are on antibiotics, take Women’s Advanced Gut Health Probiotic UTI at least 2-3 hours before or after. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- advanced gut health probiotic is vegan and gluten-free. Made without dairy or soy ingredients.
- Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, history of kidney stones, or if you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use this product. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Store in a cool place. For maximum potency, keep refrigerated, however refrigeration is not required.