If you love Fudgesicles when summer rolls around, why not try making your own? Joy’s homemade version is boosted with superfoods like wild blueberries and raw cacao and coconut milk. Plus, they’re sweetened with maple syrup and boosted with fermented organic vegan proteins+ so no blood sugar spikes!
- 1 can (400mL) organic full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries ⠀
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder⠀
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup⠀
- 1 scoop fermented organic vegan proteins+ chocolate
- Place all ingredients into a high-power blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 8 x 125ml popsicle molds or whatever size you have, it doesn’t really matter! Allow to freeze and enjoy!
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device