A probiotic made just for you!With 15 balanced strains to support your gut, skin and vaginal health, including L. fermentum, L. acidophilus, L. gasseri & Lactococcus lactis.
- With potency guaranteed right up until expiry.
- No need to store in the fridge, keep your probiotics wherever it's convenient so you never forget to take them again.
A vegan, plastic-free capsule delivers up to 10x the bacteria to the gut for maximum effectiveness.
Made without soy ingredients.
- For a daily source of probiotics to strengthen a woman’s gut flora and support vaginal and immune system health.
- Dosage: Adults and Adolescents ≥ 13 years: Take 1 capsule, 1-2 times per day with food. If you are on antibiotics, take Advanced Gut Health Probiotic Women’s DAILY at least 2-3 hours before or after.
- *Guaranteed 50 billion CFUs at expiry, when stored at recommended conditions. 125 billion CFUs at the time of manufacture.
- Caution: If you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset(e.g. diarrhoea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use this product. Store in a cool place. For maximum potency, keep refrigerated, however refrigeration is not required.
- Why should I take Women’s DAILY over the regular advanced gut health probiotic?
It depends on your health goals! If you are looking to support your overall digestion, gut and immune health, we’d recommend advanced gut health probiotic 50 billion, which was formulated with 15 strains to mimic healthy gut flora.
If you are looking to support women’s health, we’d recommend advanced gut health women’s DAILY. We formulated advanced gut health women’s DAILY to support women’s health based on research on the female microbiome. advanced gut health probiotic women’s DAILY is made with 15 carefully chosen strains that support a woman’s gut, skin, vaginal and immune health.
- I have issues with my skin. Is Women’s DAILY the right choice?
Yes! advanced gut health women’s DAILY contains a higher count of a specific species called Lactococcus lactis, which is supportive of healthy skin.
- Is this safe to take while pregnant or breastfeeding?
There is no caution on advanced gut health probiotic women’s daily against taking while pregnant or breastfeeding; however, we do encourage pregnant or breastfeeding moms to consult with their health care practitioner before starting any new supplement.
- Can I give this to my teenage daughter?
Absolutely! advanced gut health women’s DAILY is suitable for adolescents 13 years of age and older.
- When should I take my probiotic?
The on-pack recommendation is to take with food. With that said, scientifically-speaking, there's no specific time of day that has been proven to have best benefits. When it comes down to when should you take it, we recommend picking a time of day that suits you best and trying your best to stick with it! Often, people are concerned about taking probiotics with food because of the implication of stomach acid affecting the bacteria and thus the efficacy, but we do have a delayed-release capsule and the strains of bacteria we use are actually acid-resistant themselves, so this is not a concern.