Soft, chewy, chocolatey and utterly addictive—you wouldn’t know it, but these cookies are also free of eggs and dairy! You can even make them gluten-free by swapping out the oats for certified gluten-free oats. But the really great thing about these cookies is that they’re loaded with 22 fully fermented superfoods and prebiotics with the addition of fermented organic gut superfoods+.
- 3 cups rolled oats or "oat flakes" (choose gluten-free if you want them GF)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 tbsp fermented organic gut superfoods+ unflavoured
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor blitz oats until ground up. They don't have to be finely ground. It's okay if you see some bits, but the more ground up, the better.
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and fermented organic gut superfoods+ unflavoured .
- In a small bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix together.
- Add the banana mixture to the dry mixture and mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Give the batter a taste test and add more maple syrup if needed, but it probably will be sweet enough.
- Grease a baking sheet or cover with parchment paper. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes.
You’ll Probably like
Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile