Beets step in to add a rich pink hue (and some liver-loving phytonutrients) to this base that tastes just like strawberry frozen yogurt.
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh beets, cut into small chunks
- ½ cup coconut or Greek yogurt
- 1-2 scoops fermented organic vanilla proteins+ in vanilla flavour
- Put all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. You may need to use a tamper to ensure that everything gets blended up.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device