This combination of fibre, fats and protein is the tastiest way to squash those 3pm cravings!
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup nut butter of choice (i.e. almond, peanut, cashew)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup Genuine Health fermented organic vegan proteins+ in vanilla or chocolate
- Optional: ½ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Line a cake or loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt the peanut butter.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder and nut butter until combined. Stir in the walnuts if using.
- Pour into pan and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving
Mandy King, Holistic Nutritionist
Mandy King is a Holistic Nutritionist, and the founder of HEAL (Healthy Eating And Living). She works with health conscious people who want to increase their energy, fix their digestion and lose weight, once and for all.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device