Banana Nut Muffins
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax + 6 tablespoons water, whisk together and set for 5 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Dream original unsweetened coconut milk or alternative non-dairy milk
- 1 ½ Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 12-muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Peel bananas and add to a mixing bowl. Mash bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax mixture, milk and vanilla. Whisk until incorporated.
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, fermented vegan proteins+ and cinnamon. Mix together until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter evenly into the muffin pan. Add a sliced banana and nuts to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then cool for about 1 hour.
Featured in this Recipe
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device