- 4 Tbsp. of chia egg (Chia seeds mixed with 1 cup water and let sit until thick)
- 2 1/2 Cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1-2 Scoops of fermented organic vegan proteins+ vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix chia seeds and water and then set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place coconut, fermented vegan proteins+ and chia seed mix in a bowl and combine.
- Form into little balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with chocolate (if using).
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device