- 1/2 Cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 Scoop fermented vegan proteins+, unflavoured
- 1 1/2 Tsp. matcha powder
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 Cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
- Place the cashew nuts, coconut flour, fermented vegan proteins+, coconut flour and matcha powder in a food processor. Blend until fine chunks.
- Add the water, maple syrup and coconut oil. Process until combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls. Fully coat with the desired toppings.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device