By swapping out sugar for mineral-rich maple syrup, and warming dried cinnamon and nutmeg for traditional bitters, and adding a sneaky health-boosting ingredient (collagen!) we’ve made our Maple Old Fashioned just a little healthier. Consuming collagen on the regular (but not always in cocktails, ok?) can help to prevent against collagen loss, helping to not only boost the appearance and hydration of your skin, but also the function of your joints, too! Our Maple Old Fashioned takes drinking to health to a new level.
- 6 oz bourbon/whiskey
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (add more if you like it sweeter)
- Shake of cinnamon & nutmeg
- 1 scoop clean collagen (clean collagen marine unflavoured or clean collagen bovine unflavoured) —shaken with 1 cup of water
- Add all ingredients to a shaker.
- Stir and pour into glasses over ice.
You’ll Probably like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device