These Chocolate Dipped Matcha Pops are truly as good as they look! They are a tasty (almost guilt-free) treat to get your through your afternoon or evening plus they are a great alternative to a smoothie. Keeping some treats like these Chocolate Dipped Matcha Pops in the freezer is handy because they are easy to grab if you are feeling like you need a sweet snack.
Just one scoop of greens+ is your daily essential to optimize your nutrition and give you energy to do the things you want to do after you do the things you have to do!
- 500 ml Coconut milk (or regular milk)
- 2 Tsp Matcha powder
- 1 Tsp maple syrup, honey or your favourite healthy sweetener
- 1 Scoop greens+ original
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, matcha powder, sweetener and greens+ original until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Remove the pops from the moulds.
- Melt chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl. Dip the pop into the chocolate to partially coat it. Immediately sprinkle on coconut or matcha.
- Eat immediately or put in a freezer safe container to enjoy later.