This beautiful, bright, and festive cranberry smoothie not only looks pretty, but it also tastes amazing. And, hidden within it are some of the best detoxifying ingredients you can find. Cranberry can naturally cleanse the body, ginger stimulates digestion and circulation and cinnamon can help to regulate blood sugar. Plus, it’s spiked with 10 grams of hydrolyzed collagen from clean collagen, which is supportive of healthy skin and joints!
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 2 ripe pears, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ¼ cup clean collagen (clean collagen marine unflavoured or clean collagen bovine unflavoured )
- ¾ teaspoon grated fresh ginger (or ½ tsp ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pure orange juice*
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on low, slowly increasing the speed to high, for 1-2 minutes until everything is completely smooth.
- Divide between two glasses.
You’ll Probably like
Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile