Ingredients (Lavender Syrup):
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tbsp fresh or dried lavender flowers
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup milk of choice + ¼ cup, reserved for cold foam
- 1 scoop of clean collagen (marine or bovine)
- 1 oz of espresso
- Bring the water and lavender to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the sugar until fully dissolved.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool and steep for at least 1 hour or longer, until the flavour is to your liking. Strain out the lavender. Pour the lavender syrup into a bottle and keep in the refrigerator. Mix the syrup into your favourite drinks and enjoy.
For the latte:
- In a glass, pour in ice cubes, milk of choice and 1 tbsp of the lavender syrup
- In a separate cup, mix in a scoop of collagen powder into the espresso.
- Pour the espresso mixture into the glass.
- In a separate cup, use a milk frother to froth reserved milk, creating cold foam.
- Add cold foam to latte as a topping.
- Save the left over lavender syrup for your next latte!
You’ll Probably like
Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile