- 1 scoop fermented vegan proteins+ unflavored
- 1 cup short grain brown rice
- ¼ cup toasted amaranth
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- 2 tbsp minced sage
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- In small saucepan combine short grain brown rice with water 2 cups water, bring to boil and simmer until soft and sticky. Place in large mixing bowl and let cool.
- Heat ½ tsp of coconut oil in frying pan on high heat and add ¼ cup amaranth. Toast until golden brown and they begin to pop (used lid to grains from popping out). Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add dry ingredients to chilled rice in large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add in wet ingredients: tahini and tamari, and massage into rice mixture until sticky dough forms. Roll into small bite sized pieces.
- To garnish mix 1 tbsp black sesame seeds, 1 tbsp white sesame seeds and 1 tsp paprika in small bowl and dust each bite.