What’s summer without a refreshing spritz? Many traditional spritz recipes are full of sugar. So we asked Tori Wesszer of Fraiche Nutrition to play mixologist, and she came up with these two refreshing, hydrating, low sugar and superfood-filled spritz recipes that will refresh you through to Labour Day. And did we mention that they’re delicious? Cheers!
- ½ scoop fermented organic gut superfoods+ orange-ginger
- 3 oz water
- 5 oz ginger kombucha
- ½ fresh orange
- orange peel twist*
Directions:Orange Ginger Mule
- Combine the orange ginger fermented organic gut superfoods+, ice and water in a resealable shaker or mason jar, close the lid tightly and shake until the powder is dissolved.
- Empty the mixture (including the ice) into a tall glass, squeeze in the juice of the orange half and top with the ginger kombucha. Garnish with the orange peel twist and serve!
- Muddle the chopped basil and blackberries in the bottom of a glass.
- Combine the summer berry pomegranate fermented organic gut superfoods+, ice and water in a resealable shaker or mason jar, close the lid tightly and shake until the powder is dissolved.
- Empty the mixture (including the ice) into the glass, top with the sparkling water and garnish with the extra blackberries and basil.
You’ll Probably like
Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile