Evive & Genuine Health make a pretty great combo if we don’t say so ourselves! We even have these delicious cookie dough balls to prove it! This recipe features Genuine Health’s Fermented Vanilla Protein Powder and Evive’s Azteque flavour. What makes these Cookie Dough Balls so nourishing you may ask? The fermentation of the plant-based proteins makes it easy to digest and absorb while not feeling bloated. You also have the Azteque cubes which provide a ton of antioxidants! This recipe is perfect for meal prep – spend less than an hour preparing a batch on Sunday and have snacks for the rest of the week!
- Yields: 20 Cookie Dough Balls
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients:Cookie Dough Balls:
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- ½ cup Genuine Health fermented organic vegan proteins+ vanilla
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- ¾ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 4 Azteque cubes
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- In a large bowl, stir together the oat flour, protein powder, almond flour, chocolate chips and sea salt. Add the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until just combined.
- Using a small cookie scooper, form the dough into 20 balls. Place in the freezer for a few minutes while making the chocolate coating.
- In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate chips, Azteque cubes and coconut oil over low to medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and dip each one in the chocolate mixture. Return the balls to the freezer for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Store in the freezer for optimal freshness and thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.